"Yo Soy"





"I AM"

Reminiscences, blurred memories, dreams of distant, near, past lives? I can feel or perhaps imagine, emotions and details of some, looking for more options of myself, expressing myself in different directions, experiencing different roles, characters, creating purposes in each of them. And for what? Why? Grow, evolve? Thus life after life in this circular time of Earth. Losing ourselves to find ourselves, stumbling over and over again on the same dusty stones. We are night and we are day,
We are light and dark
We are fire and water, earth and air, ether. Cold and heat,
Man and woman,
Ying yang,
Love and hate
We are, we are ... who are we? Who I am? "In the question is the answer, I am that I am. The only answer to all questions." (M.Stefano)



#art #arte #drawing #artist #graphite #charcoal_drawing #painting #drawing_portrait #portrait #fine_art #contemporary_art #art_collector 

Comentarios

Entradas populares